AT A GLANCE:
SelectCare Home Care Services in New York City keeps an RN Field Nurse Supervisor on call at all times to respond to client emergencies at no cost to our clients. No matter what unexpected contingency might occur, our staff is ready to provide assistance when you need it most.
A Helping Hand is Just a Call Away – Free 24/7 Nursing Support
Providing quality home health care in New York City means being at a client’s side when they need it most, and that’s why SelectCare Home Care Service’s nursing staff is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to provide emergency assistance and support at no cost to our clients.
Whether you receive just a few hours of service every month or around-the-clock care, our clients to enjoy the peace of mind that a dedicated RN Field Nurse Supervisor knowledgeable about their case is ready to provide oversight and assistance at a moment’s notice.
Emergencies can take many forms and happen at any time of day. When the nursing staff learns of an emergency, your entire support network is mobilize through our client-specific communication plans. Because of this system, you are ensured that a helping hand is never more than a call away.
24/7 Nursing Support benefits clients in a number of situations:
- During a medical emergency or sudden hospitalization
- When a client is locked out of their home or a maintenance issue creates an unsafe situation
- During power outages or other service disruptions
- During citywide emergency events like blizzards, heatwaves or hurricanes
- If there is ever a question about the client’s plan-of-care
- If the client suddenly feels ill, dizzy, or has a household accident