New York's Home Health Care Experts
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens Since 1985
March is National Professional Social Work Month and we at SelectCare Home Care Services of NY are celebrating with a special blog post discussing the valuable role social workers play in preserving the health, happiness and independence of older adults living on their own.
Social work is an incredibly challenging field, but the impact of a dedicated social worker on a client’s life is undeniable.
We at SelectCare have been fortunate to be part of such an incredible elder care community in NYC for more than 30 years and will continue to support social workers and their clients for years to come.
To learn more about how SelectCare supports social workers and integrates their efforts into our patient care plans, call us today.
Our experienced home care team provides all clients with:
- Free health and safety assessments by SelectCare’s Registered Nursing staff
- Free monthly Registered Nursing check ups
- A staff of HHA, LPN and RN caregivers hand-picked by SelectCare’s owners
- One-on-one staffing with your personal Service Coordinator
- One-on-one clinical assistance from our Registered Nursing Staff
- Free insurance benefit verification to maximize the benefits you deserve
- Personalized billing that works for you and bills your insurance provider directly
Download our “Free Home Care Starter Guide” for everything you need to know to prepare for home care.
SelectCare Home Care Services
220 East 23rd Street Suite #303
New York, NY 10010
- Phone: 212-505-3640
SelectCare has provided excellent home care staff since 1985 and is well known in the New York City area for quality Home Health Aides, Live In Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses.