Home Health Care Agency in New York City
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens Since 1985
Overcoming injury and illness can test any family, but major life changes shouldn’t change how you live.
SelectCare Home Care Services empowers clients to live happier, healthier lives in their long-time homes since 1985. With services ranging from short-term support and respite care for family caregivers to around-the-clock nursing care, we are here to protect the health, dignity and independence of our clients.
Did You Know?
Did you know that physiological changes due to the natural aging process can make older adults more susceptible to dehydration? Read our blog to learn why this risk is heightened in older adults and how to mitigate the risk.
In Home Care Services & Features
SelectCare’s home health care experts offer all clients a range of complimentary support and wraparound services to ensure the highest level of care, including:
- A free in-home assessment that evaluates a client’s health and safety needs performed by a member of SelectCare’s Nurse Supervisory Staff.
- Free monthly nursing visits to ensure client well-being and discover new ways SelectCare staff can improve the client’s quality of life.
- Consistent staffing and medical guidance provided by the client’s personal Service Coordinator and Nurse Supervisor team.
- Step-by-step assistance with Long Term Care Insurance Reimbursement and the ability to arrange direct payment for services through the client’s insurance provider.
- All caregiver staff members are personally interviewed by the agency’s Vice President and Director of Nursing.
- 24/7 on-call emergency assistance and a personalized emergency preparedness plan.
Download our “Free Home Care Starter Guide” for everything you need to know to prepare for home care.
SelectCare Home Care Services
220 East 23rd Street Suite #303
New York, NY 10010
- Phone: 212-505-3640
SelectCare has provided excellent home care staff since 1985 and is well known in the New York City area for quality Home Health Aides, Live In Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses.Learn More About SelectCare