Home Care Services & Features
AT A GLANCE:
SelectCare Home Care Services includes home health aide, licensed practical nurse and registered nurse assistance on schedules built around every client’s unique needs.
Home health care gives clients the opportunity to live on their own terms with the confidence that a help hand is always near.
SelectCare Home Care Services provides personalized, flexible in-home care solutions backed by more than 37 years of experience helping New Yorkers from the comfort of their long-time homes.
Every client receives the following home care services:
- A free in-home care assessment conducted by a Registered Nurse Supervisor to help you decide what type of care is right for you.
- Free Monthly home visits and ongoing supervision by SelectCare Registered Nurses, as opposed to the industry-standard biannual nursing visits.
- Our Insurance Assistance Program bills your insurance provider directly, meaning you never need to wait for reimbursement or endure lengthy phone calls with your insurance provider.
- Coordinated home care plans between your doctor, certified health care team and our nursing staff.
- Prompt and responsive communication that avoids unnecessary delays in changes of physician orders or home care plans.
- 24 Hour On-Call staff for emergencies, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- A culture of accountability that ensures our staff members are as invested in your care as you are.
- One-on-One staffing with your personal Service Coordinator.
- Emergency preparedness training and communication for all staff and clients to preserve service and safety during emergency events.
Here’s Additional Information on Home Care Services & Features on the following blog posts: