Home Care Services & Features
AT A GLANCE: SelectCare Home Care Services prides itself on being a tight-knit agency of caregivers and administrators dedicated to providing personalized services for every client. For more than 30 years, we have added unique features to our services that make our services even more valuable to the clients we serve.
“The Right Person Makes All The Difference”
SelectCare Home Care Services Founding Motto, 1985
In New York City, most home health care service agencies are massive companies with thousands of caregivers and clients on their rosters.
SelectCare Home Care Services has chosen to remain a small agency with a close-knit of compassionate, reliable caregivers. Because every client is unique, we personally get to know our clients, their families and doctors and work to build the right solutions and caregiver team to suit their specific needs.
Focusing on building close bonds with clients and caregivers creates the right services and features making your home health care experience with SelectCare truly unique when compared to other agencies.
Every client is provide with:
- A free in-home care assessment conducted by a Registered Nurse Supervisor to help you decide what type of care is right for you.
- Free Monthly home visits and ongoing supervision by SelectCare Registered Nurses, as opposed to the industry-standard biannual nursing visits.
- Our Insurance Assistance Program bills your insurance provider directly, meaning you never need to wait for reimbursement or endure lengthy phone calls with your insurance provider.
- Coordinated home care plans between your doctor, certified health care team and our nursing staff.
- Prompt and responsive communication that avoids unnecessary delays in changes of physician orders or home care plans.
- 24 Hour On-Call staff for emergencies, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- A culture of accountability that ensures our staff members are as invested in your care as you are.
- One-on-One staffing with your personal Service Coordinator.
- Emergency preparedness training and communication for all staff and clients to preserve service during emergency events.