As our long-time readers already know, we at SelectCare try to focus our blog posts on important subjects that impact older New Yorkers, their families and caregivers. With the new year upon us, we’re kicking 2017 off on a more fun, personal note.
Since we spend so much time in the homes of our clients, we should offer our community a look into our homes as well. When our staff returns home from a busy day of work, we each look forward to a warm greeting from our pets, and below you can find a fun slideshow of our furry, fluffy and occasionally fishy friends!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
1. Staffing Manager Sandy Barreras enjoys a summer walk with Boo, her Cocker Spaniel.
2. Service Coordinator Ellen Bond has her hands full with her cats Spicy, Cajun and Leather.
3. RN Field Nurse Supervisor Irene Lopez-Zilberman spends some quality time with Daisy the calf, who lives on her family’s farm in Texas.
4. Community Liaison Pat Tarantino and his rescue cats Lea and Marla demonstrate their grace and agility.
5. Financial Controller Ivonne Martinez’s terrier, Tyson, packs a lot of affection into a small package.
6. Office Manager Meghan Turville’s pit bull Maggie is a little camera-shy despite her size!
7. Contributing writer Priscilla Reed poses with Tomato, a 400-pound rescue pig who drinks a cup of coffee in the morning and earns his keep as a couch for the sheep herd with whom he shares a pen.
8. Contributing writer Alice DeFranco recently moved from California to Oklahoma, where she befriended farm dogs Hemmi and Diesel.
9. Website Manager Jean Bodden and her pup, Julie, keep an eye on SelectCare’s web presence from a beach bungalow in Florida.
10. President Pat J. Tarantino enjoys the soothing background of his aquarium in his office.
11. SelectCare’s Controller, Richard Elfers, and his giant schnauzer, Freda.
We hope this fun post sets everyone off on the right foot for the New Year and look forward to more opportunities to bring the SelectCare community closer together. Pets are an important part of our lives and the lives of our clients. By building unique home care plans for every client, our agency can provide older pet owners with the support they need to continue living happily and healthily in their long-time homes, confident that a helping hand is there for them no matter what the challenge.
To learn more about SelectCare’s services and how we can help your family, call us today to speak with our team of home health care experts.